Order your Tshirt via Email on wearekandyboi@gmail.com 📩 #Bbgm #KandyBoi
Kagiso Sidney Mokoena, better known as KandyBoi is an entrepreneur, social media influencer and feminist from the east of Johannesburg in Kempton Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Why Bad bitches Get Money?
To those of you who do not know me, i am Kagiso Mokoena and i am from the East of Johannesburg Kempton Park to be exact. I am the one t...
-
To those of you who do not know me, i am Kagiso Mokoena and i am from the East of Johannesburg Kempton Park to be exact. I am the one t...
-
It takes a lot of pain to become a Strong person, it does not happen overnight. I have learned that in the past few growing from my teena...
-
Today I'm going to share with you a book I just finished reading, it's called Fabulousity by Kimora Lee Simmons. A lady who inspire...
No comments:
Post a Comment